Warranty Information and Liability Disclaimer
Northern Lights Cedar Tubs Inc. guarantees its Timberline wood water heaters against manufacture defects for the period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the actual heater and not to accessories that may attach to the heater. This warranty against manufacturing defect is not a longevity guarantee and no longevity guarantee is provided. For example we do not guarantee that the chimney will last for 2 years of constant use or that the stove will remain pristine looking with use.
If our product is found defective, we will replace or repair the defective part free of charge. The customer will be responsible for providing the original invoice and digital photo showing damage. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred in returning unit to Northern Lights Cedar Tubs and Saunas. Northern Lights may, at their cost, send an independent contractor to access the damages, and report as to the probable cause. Northern Lights Cedar Tubs does not cover, under warranty, damages caused by:
- Failure as the result of over pressurizing the heater
- Failure resulting from use with in-ground pool equipment
- Failure as the result of placing the heater under negative pressure
- Damage resulting from the discretionary use by the owner of the equipment during freezing weather.
- Damage due to improper installation. For example: installation provides insufficient slope in piping to establish good thermo-siphon circulation; failure to use or turn on a pump when installation calls for a pump; insufficient water levels in the tub and wood heater; operating the heater or pumps with plugs installed in the wall fittings or with valves closed.
- Corrosion caused by improper water chemistry (example soft water or low pH water)
- Discolouring of heater, chimney components due to effects of heat or soot.
Northern Lights Cedar Tubs Inc.
does not accept responsibility for personal or property damage including injury or death from the use of this product. The customer assumes all liabilities that are foreseen and unforeseen. In no event shall Northern Lights Cedar Tubs be liable for any direct, incidental, punitive, or consequential damage of any kind whatsoever with respect to service, the materials and the products.
Any legal dispute regarding our product must be settled in the jurisdiction of the Province of Manitoba, Canada, under the governing Laws of this province.